2020 Baby Bottle Campaign
Together we can see LIVES CHANGED and LIVES SAVED
You can Help
Ways to give to the London Pregnancy & Family Support Centre’s Spring Baby Bottle Campaign
1. Mail or deliver a cheque to the Centre at 261 Piccadilly St, London, ON N6A 1S3 (if delivering yourself please drop it in the mailbox. Please make note on your cheque that your donation is towards the Baby Bottle Campaign.
2. Give online here. Click on the DONATE NOW button. You can give using your credit card.
3. E-tranfer a donation to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You can pick up a sterilized packaged Baby Bottle to fill with all of your loose coin from the Centre’s drop box located on the front porch, starting Monday, May 11 until Thursday, May 21 OR if your church requested bottles you can pick them up from the bin located outside your church doors.
5. If getting a bottle is not an option, you can use your own jar or container or whatever you have on hand to collect your donations as a family.
Note: If you choose to fill a baby bottle or your own container, the return date for donations will be:
June 15 – 18 between the hours of 10:00am – 4:00pm
Evening hours: Wednesday, June 17 between the hours of 6:00pm – 8:00pm.
Weekend hours: Saturday, June 20 between the hours of 10:00am – 12:00pm
*Please place your bottle or container in the bin in our drop box located on our front porch. The porch is monitored during these hours for drop off and money will not be unattended. If you are unable to drop it off during this time, please just hold on to it until you can(please call ahead) or call the Centre and we will be happy to pick it up.
We understand that these may be uncertain times financially for many, so we are asking you to either give what you are able to or pray and ask God how you can best help. We believe that if we each give what we can, together we can reach and help those in need.
Please consider helping us fill our bottle and reach our goal of $25,000.
London Pregnancy &
Family Support Centre
261 Piccadilly Street
London, ON N6A 1S3
This includes a one time donation or monthly plan using either a Credit Card, PayPal, or a CanadaHelps card transfer.