2021 Baby Bottle Campaign
Together we can see LIVES CHANGED and LIVES SAVED
You can Help
For several decades, the London Pregnancy & Family Support Centre has relied on the generous support of individuals and families during our annual Baby Bottle Campaign. Every year, hundreds of bottles are distributed in churches within our community for the start of our fall campaign commencing on Labour Day with bottles being returned after Thanksgiving weekend, raising significant funds for the LPFSC.
Again, this year, due to the ongoing challenges and circumstances with the pandemic our campaign has moved online and we need your help to reach our campaign goal of $25,000 so we can continue to support moms, babies, dads and families in meeting the challenges of an unexpected pregnancy. We would really appreciate it if you could help us get the word out to your family, friends, church, bible groups, etc about our Fall Baby Bottle Campaign and point them in the direction of our website: www.lonpfsc.com where they can get more details about this campaign. Together we can make a difference in this life changing, life saving ministry.
Please consider helping us fill our bottle and reach our goal of $25,000.
Ways to give to the London Pregnancy & Family Support Centre’s 2021 Baby Bottle Campaign:
- E-transfer a donation to email@example.com.
- Give online here with your credit card. Click the DONATE NOW button below or call the Centre at 519-432-7098.
- Mail or deliver a cheque to the Centre at 261 Piccadilly St, London, ON N6A 1S3 (if delivering yourself please drop it in the mailbox. Please make note on your cheque that your donation is towards the Baby Bottle Campaign.
- You can arrange to pick up a sterilized packaged Baby Bottle to fill with all of your loose coin from the Centre.
- Or you can use your own jar or container or whatever you have on hand to collect your donations as a family.
This includes a one time donation or monthly plan using either a Credit Card, PayPal, or a CanadaHelps card transfer.
London Pregnancy &
Family Support Centre
261 Piccadilly Street
London, ON N6A 1S3