2023 Baby Bottle Campaign
Together we can see LIVES CHANGED and LIVES SAVED
You can Help
For several decades, London Pregnancy & Family Support Centre has relied on the generous support of individuals, families and churches during our annual Formula 4 Hope Baby Bottle Campaign. Every year, hundreds of bottles are distributed in churches and homes within our community for the start of our Fall campaign commencing on Labour Day with bottles being returned after Thanksgiving weekend, raising significant funds for LPFSC.
We are so excited to announce that our Spring camapign raised $15,701.61. Thank you so mouch to all those who participated in the Spring and helped to raise over half of our goal! If you would like to participate and help us reach our final campaign goal of $25,000 so we can continue to provide very specific services and run effective programs for moms, babies, dads and families who are experiencing the challenges of an unexpected pregnancy, we would really appreciate your support.
Together we can make a difference in this life changing, life saving ministry.
Please consider helping us fill our bottle and reach our goal of $25,000.
Ways to give to London Pregnancy & Family Support Centre’s 2023 Baby Bottle Campaign:
- E-transfer a donation to email@example.com. (Make a note it is towards to the Baby Bottle Campaign)
- Give online here with your credit card. Click the DONATE NOW button below or call the Centre at 519-432-7098.
- Mail or deliver a cheque to the Centre at 261 Piccadilly St, London, ON N6A 1S3 (Please make note on your cheque that your donation is towards the Baby Bottle Campaign.
- You can arrange to pick up a Baby Bottle to fill with all of your loose coin from the Centre.
- Or you can use your own jar or container or whatever you have on hand to collect your donations as a family.
If you prefer to use Canada Helps via your credit card, paypal or with securities, click the button below.
London Pregnancy & Family Support Centre
261 Piccadilly St
London, ON N6A 1S3
You can call the Centre at 519-432-7098 to give a credit card donation.